Self-Study DISC Training Program
Discover and understand the DISC language from the comfort of your home or office. This program includes eight web-based video training modules, handouts and a reference manual, assessments to explain how to understand the DISC language and teaches you how to use and interpret DISC assessments.
Self-study DISC Program Certification Training Outline:
- Download “Get Started” self-study disc program outline
- Receive DISC manual and binder via USPS
- Complete online DISC assessments
- Review 8 online video modules
- Review The Universal Language DISC Reference Manual
- Access password protected Resource Center
- Optional one-on-one review and exam preparation session (Optional)
- Complete the Certified Professional Behavior Analyst DISC exam (Online/Open book)
- Receive Diploma
- Set up online assessment account with access up to 15 types of DISC assessments
The Benefits of Attending our Self-Study DISC Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the Workplace Motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/client disc train the trainers
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
- Eligible for PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification
Self-Study DISC Program Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
Self-Study DISC Program Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.[/two] [two_last]