Over 25 Years of Real World Leadership Experience
Greg is a high energy motivational business speaker that brings practical ideas that can be immediately applied to the workplace. He helps businesses transform themselves into great places to work that attract, retain and motivate people to their full potential. He combines story and strategy to teach audiences how to create high performance organizations that lead change, growth and innovation.
The backbone of any organization is the people on the front line. No matter what industry you are in, success depends on engaging their creative abilities and accelerating the performance of the entire workforce from the bottom to the top.”
–Gregory P. Smith
As founder and President of Chart Your Course International, he is recognized as a leading authority on talent management, leadership development and employee retention. Smith helps executives and business owners accelerate individual and organizational performance and navigate change. He helps design strategies, workshops and training sessions to grow organizations and helps them create clearer direction, increased profitability, stronger executive teams, improved communication and happier and more productive employees.
Smith worked for the Army Surgeon General as a senior consultant responsible for innovation, quality management and strategic planning for the Army Medical Department. In addition, he served on the Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest honor for business excellence presented each year by the President of the United States.
Many of Greg’s clients include both large and small organizations including Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winners and “Top 100 Best Places to Work.” Smith has also designed professional development programs for national and international organizations including Yamaha, Lexis-Nexis, AFLAC, Hallmark Cards, Riverside Auto Group, Sony, Deloitte, Bobcat, Kaiser Permanente, AT&T, Turner Broadcasting, AstraZeneca, Delta Airlines, Ace Hardware and Honda.
Smith has written and published over 350 articles and eleven books including his latest, Fired Up! Leading Your Organization to Achieve Exceptional Results. He has been featured in hundreds of magazines and trade journals and has appeared on numerous television and radio programs, including Bloomberg Business News and PBS television. Greg is located in Chapel Hill, NC.
Popular Conference Keynote Speaker Programs
- Fired Up! Leading Your Organization to Achieve Exceptional Results
- Proven Ways to Attract, Retain and Motivate Your Workforce
- Managing Change in Turbulent Times: Keeping Your Employees Engaged, Motivated and Heading in the Right Direction
- Gladiator Leadership: What Leaders Do To Accelerate Performance and Generate Bottom-Line Results
- How to Hire the Best People Each and Every Time
- Reward and Recognition Strategies to Boost Performance
- Fast, Focused and Friendly: The Essentials of Great Customer Service
- Dynamic Teambuilding: How to Enhance Communication and Build Effective Teams Using DISC
- Succession Planning
- The High Performance Organization