Our Manager’s Kit helps you:
- Retain your best performers
- Reduce the cost turnover and become an employer of choice
- Obtain new ways to get ideas from your employees that will save you money and improve productivity
- Learn a 5-step process to create a work environment that attracts, keeps, and motivates your workforce
- Use peer recognition programs to reward and build teamwork
- Use incentives to get people to work harder and stay with you longer
- Keep your top performers from leaving
- Design an effective employee reward and recognition system
- Reduce absenteeism
- Design career ladder giving people a sense of achievement
Each Kit Includes:
How to Attract, Keep, and Motivate Training DVD — Use this DVD to train your managers and employees. It is jam-packed with tips, ideas and easy to implement advice focusing on making your place of business the first choice for your employees and customers. This is a live presentation of Greg Smith showing people how to get maximum performance from their workforce. During this session he outlines the five key strategies that attract, keep, and motivate workers. This video shows you Greg’s proven strategy for energizing employees. During this session he outlines the five key strategies that attract, keep, and motivate workers.
How to Attract, Keep, and Motivate Audio CD — This CD addresses the critical issues of leadership, people and productivity. You will learn how to build the workforce of the 21st century.
Here Today, Here Tomorrow: Transforming Your Workforce from High-Turnover to High-Retention — Shows why employee retention must become a strategic issue of highest priority. It explains in detail the eight elements of a high-retention workplace, provides a detailed, step-by-step retention strategy and shows how to implement it. It also offers case studies and hundreds of ideas from a wide range of industries and organizations that have turned the tide on turnover creating work environments generating more satisfied and more productive individuals contributing to a healthier bottom line.
Supervisor’s Passport to Success: A Quick & Easy Reference Guide for Managing People –The Supervisor’s Passport to Success has been specially designed for busy managers and supervisors who need quick answers to tough problems. This guidebook contains checklists, fact sheets and detailed outlines giving you accurate advice at your fingertips. This guidebook will enable you to become more responsive and gain the respect of those you supervise.
Tips & Techniques: Dynamic Ways to Reward, Energize & Motivate Your Teams — Over 230 easy-to-implement techniques that will improve performance, cut costs, and improve teamwork. These techniques will show you how to get employee suggestions as well as hundreds of no cost or low cost techniques to keep people motivated and energized.
Personal Insight Assessment™ — This 22-page self assessment measures a person’s behavior and helps the person to understand their own behavioral style and those of their coworkers which improves communication. It incorporates the four dimensions of normal behavior with 24 specific graphs that are easy to reference for effective learning. The instrument is used worldwide for team building, seminars, training, counseling, mentoring, customer service, management development, interpersonal communications, and self-development. This is the most complete and accurate instrument on the market today.
Employee Retention: Strategies That Really Work! CD — This audio seminar will help you understand and develop a strategy that attracts, keeps, and motivates your workforce. Discover why some employees would rather work for a good employer than leave for a pay raise. This session will show managers, owners, supervisors, and human resource professionals not only how to retain their most talented performers, but also how to transform their entire workforce with a high-retention culture—saving organizations countless thousands of dollars. This session is jam packed with tips, ideas, and advice for creating a high-retention strategy.
- How to design an organizational retention strategy
- How to implement a retention strategy
- Greg’s proven 5-step process for high retention
- Steps you need to take today to slow the exodus for tomorrow
- What to measure and how to design accountability in your process
- Examples of high retention work places including healthcare examples
- How to use an Individual Retention Plan
- How to organize and run an employee involvement program
- How to create incentives that attract and keep your best performers
- Peer recognition programs and the importance of appreciation