DISC Certification Training Program | Online DISC Accreditation Program
Materials & Lifetime Support Included
This is included with your training certification:
- DISC Facilitator Kit
- Additional free training DISC assessments
- Make up classes and recordings available if you miss a class
- DISC certification training classes conducted in four, 90-minute sessions
- Access to our online dashboard providing access to over 35 different types of assessments
- Additional free training DISC assessments
- Discounts on all our DISC assessments
- Tuition free attendance to all future DISC webseminars when space is available
- DISC Icebreakers and Teambuilding book
- The Universal Language DISC reference manual
- Personalized Workplace Motivators report
- Printed materials, exercises, worksheets and handouts
- Future material updates for free forever
- Online training videos
- Sets of PowerPoint slides
- Additional free DISC profile reports
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- Ongoing coaching, advice and support for your projects, reports etc.
- Open book exam and official DISC certification
- Weekly DISC tips via email
- DISC online videos
Enroll online or call us at 770-860-9464/800-821-2487
Don’t have time? Take our self-study program.
DISC Certification Exam: Optional…taken after you complete the classes — It is open book taken on your own time schedule. The exam measures your ability to read, interpret DISC graphs and understand DISC behaviors. Everything you need to know is covered in the classes and the text-book.
The Benefits of Attending our DISC Certification Training & Accreditation Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use DISC assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
- Become an expert on the DISC accreditation program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the Workplace Motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/client
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Eligible for PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification
DISC Certification Training Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
DISC Training Certification Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Wiley and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Discover the difference between the Wiley Everything and our reports.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
What is DISC certification?[embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_QBjstEh4&width=400&height=250[/embedyt]
- Understand the different kinds of reports and assessments available
- Select the appropriate DISC training program tools for your learning application
- Gain an In-depth understanding of D, I, S and C
- Understand the Success Insights Wheel™
- Gain a thorough understanding of the DISC training model of human behavior.
- Identify goals and objectives
- Learn the DISC personality types
Interpreting and Debriefing DISC Assessment Class
The purpose of this session is to gain a deeper understanding and build confidence in your ability to deliver DISC workshops. You will also broaden your knowledge of various DISC class certification tools and their applications.
- Recognize behaviors of others: effective communication strategies
- Understanding the Energy line and the Behavioral Hierarchy
- Identify unusual graphs
- Practice reading graphs
- Interpret and decide which DISC assessment to use
- Understand DISC training program graphs
- Position the instrument and explain the scoring instructions
- Demonstrate your understanding of the DISC personality and explain the DISC Graph
Applying DISC Accreditation Training
- Learn how to conduct a DISC workshop
- Review PowerPoint slides
- Discover what activities and materials to use
DISC training provided in these other cities:
Greg is available for DISC Certification training in Atlanta, Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa), California DISC Certification training as in DISC training Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento and DISC workshops in Long Beach. Texas is one of our favorite states so there are DISC training programs in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Ft. Worth, and Austin. Virginia has Virginia Beach and Washington State has DISC training for Seattle. DISC training and certification can be taught in Tampa, Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Chicago, and Louisville, KY, DISC and Baltimore, MD, DISC certification classes are possible as DISC accreditation training in Boston, MA, and Detroit, MI. Kansas City DISC certification classes are offered. DISC behavior training in cities such as Omaha, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, and North Carolina (Charlotte DISC, Durham and Raleigh DISC certification, RTP – train the trainer) classes. New York, NY DISC. DISC workshops located in Columbus, OH, Oklahoma City and Portland OR. We now serve the Washington D.C. DISC training area. Wherever you are, we are available for DISC training.