THIS IS INCLUDED!
- DISC Facilitator Kit
- Additional free training DISC assessments
- Make up classes available if you miss a class
- DISC training certification classes conducted in four, 90-minute sessions
- Discounted access to your own online DISC web account with access to 25 different assessments (Value: $350)
- Fired Up! Leading Your Organization to Achieve Exceptional Results
- DISC wristbands
- Weekly DISC tips
- The Universal Language DISC reference manual
- CD containing handouts and resource materials
- Personalized Personal Engagement and Motivation assessment
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- DISC mouse pad
- DISC online videos
- Enroll online or call us at 770-860-9464/800-821-2487
- Don’t have time? Take our self-study program.
DISC Certification Exam: Optional…taken after you complete the classes — It is open book taken on your own time schedule. The exam measures your ability to read, interpret DISC graphs and understand DISC behaviors. Everything you need to know is covered in the classes and the text book.
The Benefits of Attending our DISC Certification Training Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC training assessment and the Workplace Motivators report
- Deliver workshops to your employees/client disc train the trainers
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
- Eligible for PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification
DISC Certification Training Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
DISC Training Certification Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.
- Learn to integrate the DISC assessment training tools and workshops into training and coaching applications.
- Learn how to design and deliver DISC workshops.[/two] [two_last]