DISC Certified Professional Behavioral Training Accreditation
The virtual DISC training certification program is designed to equip trainers with an in-depth understanding of DISC Behavioral Styles. We train on so much more than just the High D, I, S and C. We educate you on the Low DISC styles, varying intensities, combination styles and adaptations, both strategic and reactive. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to apply the DISC methodology to leadership development, team effectiveness, communication strategies, coaching, hiring, and sales.
We provide you with all the resources that you need to facilitate sessions: Power Point presentations, facilitator notes, participant materials and exercise worksheets along with the rights to customize and reproduce the materials to suit your needs. Strategies and models to successfully implement DISC in your organization or training practice will be discussed. You will have access to a number of different DISC Profile assessments through Data Dome/Chart Your Course International at a discounted rate.
Classes are kept small (usually under 8) to encourage and allow for personal interaction, sharing of relevant examples, and discussing customized applications. You receive one-on-one time with the instructor during your exam review to gain additional knowledge and discuss implementation strategies.
The DISC training certification is insightful, engaging, and fun. Participants consistently say they walk away with more than they ever expected from the program.
The Benefits of Attending this DISC Master Training Certification
- Learn to expertly administer, interpret, and apply the DISC methodology
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results
- Identify individual strengths, areas for improvement, and job fit
- Improve results and relationships through more effective communication
- Understand the power of utilizing DISC to interview, hire, and promote
- Utilize DISC to coach and accelerate professional development
- Learn to design and deliver highly effective DISC-based workshops
Apply What You Learn to Real Work and Life Situations
Communication Skills • Leadership • Team Building • Coaching • Sales • Conflict Resolution • Productivity • Motivation • Change Management • Job Selection • Career Planning • Time Management • Goal Setting • Crisis Management • Heading-off Stress • Meeting Expectations
(Space is limited to 8 attendees per session)
Onstop Solution for all Your DISC Requirements
Materials & Lifetime Support Included
Unlike other DISC certification agencies, we provide you everything you need.
- Facilitator Kit worth over $900 in additional materials
- Access to our online dashboard providing access to over 35 different types of assessments
- Discounts on all our DISC assessments
- Tuition free attendance to all future DISC webseminars when space is available
- Master DISC Facilitator Guide
- DISC Icebreakers and Teambuilding book
- The Universal Language DISC reference manual
- Personalized Workplace Motivators report
- Printed materials, exercises, worksheets and handouts
- Future material updates for free forever
- Online training videos
- Several sets of PowerPoint slides for sales, management, team building training programs
- Additional free DISC profile reports
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- DISC Tip reminder card
- Ongoing coaching, advice and support for your projects, reports etc.
- Open book exam and official DISC certification
You’ll be trained by experts in the field of behavioral strategy
Learn from our DISC training faculty which has trained thousands of individuals in the concepts and applications of behavioral analysis.
Meet our faculty:
Gregory P. Smith is one of the foremost DISC training certification instructors in the country. He is the Founder and President of Chart Your Course International Inc. His 30 years of leadership and consulting experience has helped propel him as one of the nation’s leading authorities on employee selection, DISC personality assessment training, talent management, employee engagement and organizational behavior. He has traveled to and conducted workshops in over 26 countries and developed professional and DISC training programs for some of the “Top 100 Best Places to Work.” Greg is a member of the Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM) and the Employee Involvement Association. He is the author of nine books including his latest, Fired Up! Leading Your Organization to Achieve Exceptional Results. He is located in Durham, NC.
Lisa A. Bouchard is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst who brings over 15 years of experience applying DISC tools to the business world. Her rare ability to relate at all levels of the organization, from the board room to the shop floor, has made her a change agent for clients in the consumer goods, banking, health care, manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical and telecommunications industries. Prior to her consulting work she spent 13 years in sales management giving her a focus on real-world results that is uncommon in the training arena – she knows “where the rubber meets the road”. Lisa’s energetic and dynamic trainer style will lead you to achieve new levels of insight and capability. Lisa is located in Atlanta.
Training Locations and Facilities (Not applicable for the virtual programs)
Continental breakfast and all breaks will be included. Everyone has access to the continuously refreshed Crossroads Café including bagels & muffins, whole fruit, cheeses, vegetables & dip, freshly baked cookies, protein and low carb bars, candy bars, chips & pretzels, nuts, ice cream bars, Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices and bottled water.
The Solution Center
1101 Slater Road
Durham, NC 27703
Nashville, TN Location:
Scarlett Leadership Institute
840 Crescent Centre Drive, Suite 120, Franklin, TN 37067
Atlanta, GA Location:
PEACHTREE OFFICES – BUCKHEAD
3355 Lenox Road, Atlanta, GA 30326
Overnight Room Options
Contact us for a list of hotel options