This is included with your training certification:
Your learning platform will guide you through the 16 modules of instruction required to complete your certification.
- Access to 16 video segments. Each segment ranges between 4-7 minutes in length. Move at your own speed.
- Discounts to our online access to our online assessment platform (35 different assessments)
- Discounts on all our DISC assessments
- The Universal Language DISC reference manual (Pdf)
- Free personalized Workplace Motivators report
- Future material updates for free forever
- Personalized online 22-page DISC assessment
- DISC Tip reminder card
- Ongoing coaching, advice and support for your projects, reports etc.
- Weekly DISC tips
Enroll online or call us at 770-860-9464/800-821-2487
Self-Study DISC Training Program
Discover and understand the DISC language from the comfort of your home or office. This program includes 16 modules of instruction and a reference manual, assessments to explain how to understand the DISC language and teaches you how to use and interpret DISC assessments.
The Benefits of Attending our Self-Study DISC Program
- As a consultant, add additional revenue streams for your business
- Use assessments to identify and hire the best person for the right job
- Become an expert on the DISC program and personality model
- Use our training and assessments to enhance your talent management strategy
- Reduce conflict and build more effective teams
- Learn to interpret the DISC assessment
- Deliver workshops to your employees/client disc train the trainers
- Utilize the model and tools to meet personal and organizational objectives
- Use assessments to improve communication and individual performance
- Identify for which job the individual is best suited
Self-Study DISC Program Application
Upon successful completion of the training, you may teach the DISC personality model in your organization or use it in other applications outside of your business. We will also provide you an online assessment account to deliver and use our assessments.
Self-Study DISC Program Workshop Objectives
- Participants will learn how to correctly administer, score and apply the DISC profile in their own workshops.
- Discover proven methods to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Learn how to identify the emotional intelligence, strengths and the abilities of individuals and know which jobs people are best suited.
- Predict a job applicant’s behavior style before hiring or promoting them.
- Understand the temperament and ability of individual employees and managers.
- Understand the eight dimensions of normal behavior.
- Give performance feedback to people in a style they can understand and accept for improving performance and accelerating professional development.
- Understand the critical differences between Myers-Briggs, Wiley, Inscape and other behavior based assessments such as executive, team, customer service and sales versions of the DISC training workshop reports.