Our emotional intelligence training program is delivered by Jennifer C. Zamecki, an Accredited Certified Professional Coach who has a wealth of knowledge and 20 + years of experience using these tools in both large global organizations & small companies. Some of the most successful human performance specialists in the world use our profile system, including Anthony Robbins and Brian Tracy. Attend our Daniel Goleman emotional intelligence coaching certification training over the web.
“Having coached thousands of people around the globe, you can rest assured you’re in good hands.”
What is EQ (Emotional Quotient) Profile?
TTI Success Insights Emotional Quotient looks at a person’s Emotional Intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity. Emotional Intelligence is often cited as the fundamental difference in superior decision making and performance.
This report consists of one science: EQ.
The EQ is a powerful tool that measures a person’s Emotional Intelligence in 5 key areas:
Interpersonal Skills – The ability to identify and understand how to effectively relate to, work with and motivate others. This is made up to two key competencies:
Empathy – The ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and the skill to treat people according to their emotional reactions.
Social Skills – Proficiency in managing relationships, building networks and the ability to find common ground to build rapport.
Intrapersonal Skills – The ability to understand yourself, form an accurate concept of yourself and apply that concept to operate effectively.
Self-Awareness – The ability to recognize and understand your own moods, emotions, and drives, as well as their effects on others.
Self-Regulation – The ability to control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods. This includes the propensity to suspend judgment, to think before acting.
Motivation – A passion to work for reasons that go beyond money or status and to pursue your goals with energy and persistence.
By quantifying and measuring the skills above, the TTI Emotional Quotient is able to accurately identify a person’s overall Emotional Intelligence.
Why do I need EQ Certification & Training?
Emotional Intelligence came into the spotlight when Daniel Goleman published his seminal work “Emotional Intelligence, Why It Can Matter More Than IQ” in 1995. The study of Emotional Intelligence or EQ began in one form or another in the 1930’s. Since that time many researchers, training and development professionals have worked with the concepts and built tools and resources to help people better understand the EQ concepts.
Research over the last 20 years has shown that individuals who have developed their Emotional Intelligence are between 40 -122% more effective, especially in roles that require influencing and guiding other’s choices (such as leaders, sales and customer service). It has been said that the EQ (or understanding of Emotional Intelligence) will trump having a high IQ due to the power of Emotional Intelligence to assist in collaboration and productivity. Having coached thousands of Executives in over 20 years, I can confirm this to be true!
The Emotional Quotient provides simple, systematic and accurate feedback for developing one’s emotional intelligence. With an increase in EQ, individuals and teams will enjoy a significant improvement in their personal and professional relationships, as well as more rewarding interactions with others.
The EQ is used in coaching and training programs for developing teams, communication effectiveness, conflict resolution, sales effectiveness and other training associated with creating more effective relationships.
By using the Emotional Quotient (EQ) assessment this training & certification program translates to all aspects of business and personal life. This program can assist novices to seasoned professionals.
Who Will Benefit?
It is easy to say everyone will benefit (because it’s true), but certainly after 20+ years in the assessment business, we can identify the two main groups of people who work with us most:
- Human Resources
- Organizational Development
- Learning and Development
- Coaches & Consultants
The people who benefit most frequently, work within organizations to develop and manage the performance of great people. That being said, these clients apply the assessment tools and their certification knowledge to division heads, frontline managers, middle managers and senior leaders to name just a few – all of whom benefit.
- Understanding of the 5 Core dimensions of the EQ model and confidence in applying it to your business
- How to interpret and apply the Emotional Quotient results
- Application of emotional enablers and disablers
- Using your EQ report to enhance communication and understanding of individuals & teams
- The history ‐ how EQ came to be
- How to analyze the combination of Behaviors and Motivators with Emotional Intelligence
- EQ in a work context, but easily applied to your personal life
- Interpreting your graph and other’s graphs
- Activities tailored to help develop and grow the five key capabilities – Empathy, Social Skills, Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation and Motivation.
What you get:
- The EQ Debrief Guide
- Personalized 11 page EQ Profile
- Access to the eLearning website
- Certified Emotional Quotient Facilitator designation
- Certification also requires the successful completion of an online, open book exam taken at your convenience. The exam will test your knowledge of the EQ theory and the application of your knowledge based on TTI’s EQ assessment.
- Ongoing advice and support through our EQ Tips Series
- Resources including books & articles
- Recordings of all sessions
- The complimentary private session will build your confidence, allow you to practice, and help you integrate EQ into your toolkit and clarify your questions.
About the Instructor
Jennifer C. Zamecki is the Founder and President of Well-Run Concepts Inc., a Human Resource Consulting Firm founded in 1997, whose mission is Job Matching and Develop Top Talent. Jennifer has over 25 years of Human Resource Management and Executive Operational Hotel and Food & Beverage experience. Jennifer holds a Bachelors of Arts in Organizational Communication from Arizona State University and is a Certified Professional Behavioral, Values, DNA, and EQ Analyst, and HD Certified TriMetrix™ Analyst from TTI Success Insights. She also holds other certifications in the area of assessments.