This healthcare customer service training program is designed so you can either purchase the training materials, certify one or more of your staff members to teach the program, or we can come to your location to conduct the training program.
- Onsite training
- Purchase training material and teach it yourself
- Online training
- Download a brochure
- Download a preview
HEALTHCARE WITH FEELINGS: CREATING THE ULTIMATE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Healthcare with Feelings is our newest customer service training program for hospitals, clinics, labs, admin and healthcare workers in general. Healthcare with Feelings will help new and experienced staff members deliver a powerful impact on employee performance and the quality of care your organization provides.
Providing quality customer service is more important than ever before. Our healthcare customer service training programs are specifically designed for hospitals, physician offices, clinics and medical practices in the healthcare industry. Healthcare with Feelings is about adapting to change by providing the best patient care possible.
Today’s healthcare consumers are shrewd, informed buyers— and if or when they have a poor experience, they will not hesitate to spell out every painstaking detail in an online forum post or publicly vent their frustration. The patient will decide if it is easy to do business with your practice and they expect to be treated with respect, compassion and dignity.
The essence of healthcare is caring, but caring is more than just a word. Caring is how we feel about our patients. It’s how we provide services, treatment and support. Caring means more than simply being physically present. It means taking you patients’ feelings into account and adapting your care to reflect their needs as well as their desires. The crucial first step in developing caring relationships is to consider patients and staff as special—and to treat them that way.
Healthcare Customer Service Training Outline:
This program can be customized to your needs:
- How to give best service to improve the healthcare consumer experience.
- What the modern healthcare client wants—and expects.
- How to cultivate a positive self-image while working with patients and co-workers.
- Valuing importance of first impression, as well as feedback and online reviews.
- How to put patients first.
- How to build caring relationships.
- How to learn and use positive communication techniques with patients and co-workers.
- How to provide the best customer service.
- How to exceed expectations and stay engaged.
- How to provide quality care to your colleagues.
- How to handle dissatisfied patients in healthcare settings.
Formats for Our Healthcare Customer Service Training Program
Leader Guide – A Leader Guide is a user-friendly guidebook that enables ANYONE to lead a group on Feelings. The sections are clearly marked for the leader, prompts the leader to start the video, enables the leader to facilitate group discussions (no need to answer questions even!), and provides exercises for the group. We make being a Leader SIMPLE!
Video – Three videos show how the learning concepts work in practice. Over 80% of instruction is built around
experiential learning. The principle objectives are to change attitudes and behaviors, to teach leading-edge customer service skills, and to build morale and teamwork.
Participant Book – An easy to read book for Participants. Each book contains key concepts about the Feelings program along with thought-provoking quotes and interactive exercises. Not only will a participant find value in this material for their job, but learn invaluable lessons.
Performance Standards – A valuable four page evaluation sheet to monitor employee improvement.
Quality Technique Card – A Glossy 3×5 color index card highlighting the key Feelings topics as an easy daily reminder for Leaders and Participants.
Certificate – Each Participant will receive a color certificate with their name on it upon completion of the Feelings program.
100% Money-Back, LIFETIME Guarantee ! If you are not completely satisfied with ANY of our products, if you do not feel your company’s customer service level increased, if you do not feel your company is increasing its revenues based on our product, return it at any time for a full refund!
Start-up Kit: Healthcare With Feelings
- A user-friendly 138 page count page Leader Guide
- A set of 3 DVDs or a thumb drive or a thumb drive for a leader (facilitator) to train a group of participants
- 25 Participant Packages. An easy to read 158 page Participant Book for participants to follow along
- Quality technique card
- Certificate of accomplishment
Leader’s Facilitator Package
The Leader’s Guide supports the group facilitator with all of the tools needed to lead a live educational session, including interactive exercises and discussion questions. The leader’s guide makes the video vignettes and principles come alive. It is scripted so the learning time is kept on track and is designed so virtually anyone can confidently facilitate the program.
- A user-friendly 138 page count page Leader Guide
- A set of 3 DVDs or a thumb drive for a leader (facilitator) to train a group of participants
Participant Package: Healthcare
An 158-page Participant Book provides background for use during the sessions and for reading afterward to further impact the skills being taught in non-work hours. This enduring guide then becomes a resource to reflect back on learning and tips after you’ve completed the workshop, saving over 8 hours of classroom time.