- Changes attitudes and behaviors
- Teaches the art of customer service in the retail and service industry
- Builds employee morale and teamwork
- Improves skills for dealing with customers
- Increases employee’s self-worth
- Improves communications and cooperation with other employees
- Retain CUSTOMERS
- IMPROVE REVENUE
Three sessions of two hours each, designed to encourage interaction, focuses on personal growth and customer service development in a retail business. The result is a superior quality service environment.
Applies to any business, hotel, service industry and skilled labor work environments. Also available in Spanish.
Today, millions of people from every corner of the world have experienced the Feelings training program and continue to use that knowledge to improve themselves and their organizations. Feelings will sharpen your customer awareness and teach you new ways to:
- Provide retail quality service
- Deal with customers in difficult situations
- Build a comfortable environment for customers and co-workers
- Make your work more personally rewarding
- Establish positive communications with supervisors
- Feel more confident about yourself and your abilities
Feelings offers a proven formula that works. It will change your life while helping you and your organization deliver superior customer service.
About Feelings Service & Retail Customer Service Training Program
Many employee customer service training programs are dull, technical, sophisticated and boring. Keeping the target audience in mind, FEELINGS is designed to be fun, stimulating and entertaining for the employees. They learn and retain many new skills that benefit them both personally and professionally. It builds spirit and gets their hearts pumping faster. You will see an immediate improvement in behavior and attitudes. Your employees will care more about their customers and about their jobs. Feelings is designed and written specifically for your front-line personnel.
Your employees will care more about their customers and about their jobs!