Remember Me dramatically improves your employee’s ability to remember and easily use a customer’s name–and overcome roadblocks to remembering–significantly improving their overall customer service experience.
“Your name is your identity!”
People love to hear their own name.
Mastering Remember Me will:
- Build a brand built around customer care
- Provide a higher level of customer experience than your competitors.
- Master a skill that will get customers to return again and again.
Remember Me is designed and written for your entire staff. No exceptions. All employees must participate. It’s a structured approach to teaching leading edge customer service skills to every employee in your organization!
Delivery Options and Considerations:
Blended Combinations – Online and classroom together, the best of both worlds, designed to reduce time off the job while at the same time increasing the quality of the learning experience.
Classroom Workshops – Delivered by our facilitators or your facilitators.
Facilitator Materials Only – We can provide you the facilitator and participant packages so you can teach the course yourself.
Many employee training programs are dull, technical, sophisticated and boring. Keeping the target audience in mind, Remember Me is designed to be fun, stimulating, and entertaining for the employees. They learn and retain many new skills that benefit them both personally and profession-ally. It builds spirit and gets their hearts pumping faster. You will see an immediate improvement in behavior and attitudes. Your employees will care more about their customers and about their jobs.
Once you implement Remember Me you can immediately begin to:
- Help you understand that a person’s name is a precious possession.
- Eliminate roadblocks to remembering and using the person’s name
- Value the significance of your customer’s overall experience
- Determine what you should remember–and why
- Provide Remember Me tools you can use to remember and use your customers’ name
- Use proper name etiquette
- Improve your memory for all kinds of facts
- Help you learn the importance of using their name every time.
- Understand how memory works