Healthcare Customer Service Training and Medical Office Customer Service Program
Hands-on training with THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE, hospitals, physician practices and medical clinics learn to:
- Build patient loyalty and word of mouth advertising
- Encourage employee teamwork
- Create service excellence
- Improve attitude, morale and communication
- Reduce turnover and patient complaints
- Improve hospital customer service
- Empower staff to deal more effectively with third party providers
- Reinforce your customer service philosophy
- Improve patient satisfaction
We specifically designed THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE for all healthcare staff not just those who work directly with patients and customers in clinics and hospitals. It is NOT a video program that teaches procedures, but focuses on culture change to improve attitudes, self-development, collaboration, communication and teamwork.
THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE is easy to implement. The program is conducted in three on-site sessions, saving time and money. Each session is 90 to 120 minutes long, depending on the number of participants. Easy to adjust to all types of scheduling situations. Staff members of your organization facilitate the program by using the goof-proof Train-the-Trainer Outline and Leader Guide materials.
THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE is measurable. Included is a benchmark measuring system and program evaluation form to measure and track the results.
Empower Your Staff To Achieve Service Excellence
In order to create a positive experience, everyone in your organization must be responsive to customers and patients feelings. Not just the technical staff or support staff, but management staff as well. In front-line positions you need people who get turned-on, not turned-off when a patient comes into your center.
When you invest in THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE you are involving your entire organization in a program that will increase the productivity of your staff and make them more responsive to the feelings of your customers and patients.
Who Should Be Involved In THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE?
THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE is designed for all physician practices and medical staff and hospital supervisors who come in contact with customers and patients as well as staff behind the scenes whose job is to support those in front line positions.
Here are various evaluations submitted by many of our happy clients:
Overall rating; 100% rated the program between 8 & 9 out of a possible 10
- All answered that they would strongly recommend to others
- Most valuable part of the program; Group Discussions
- Program provided an opportunity to people to meet others and to get to know one another and learn what others do
- Learning more about myself and developing customer service skills
- Learning how to deal more effectively with co-workers
- Learn how to make by department better
- Improving body language and not getting stressed
- Learning to speak out, developed insight
- Bring up specific positive and negative situations and discuss how to handle them differently
- General discussions and disagreements are fun and a way to getting to know one another better
- Know myself better and my job, learning to achieve excellence
Healthcare Customer Service Training Program Materials
Using THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE program, you can effectively initiate a (CST) Customer Service Training for your medical staff. The well-coordinated program components include:
The three videos focus on the following themes:
- Understanding Why People Do What They Do
- The Language of Positive Communications
- The Art of Satisfying Customers
The videos feature vivid and realistic customer service situations that take place in a medical facility and background scenes that staff will easily relate to because THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE is highly interactive. Staff members benefit from their own 128 page Participant Book. The 12 chapters involve staff in the hands-on-training sessions and helps them process ideas while relating them specifically to their job. Written exercises help participants practice critical service skills. Your staff will find that the Participant Book serves as a valuable resource long after The Spirit of Excellence sessions are over.
Each Participant Kit includes a Quality Service Reference Card, Quality Service Performance Standards Profile, and Certificate of Accomplishment.
Leader Guide Facilitator Package
Facilitator Package consists of a facilitator guide and a set of 3 videos, CD’s or DVD’s.
The Leader Guide provides a step-by-step outline for effectively structuring and presenting THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE program. This guide is easy to use even by facilitators without prior training experience. It includes:
- The transcript of the videotapes, including narration and vignettes
- Program exercise and discussion pages, along with detailed directions
- A summary of the training objectives for each session
Delivery Options and Considerations:
Blended Combinations – Online and Classroom together, the best of both worlds, designed to reduce time off the job while at the same time increasing the quality of the learning experience.
Classroom Workshops – Delivered by our facilitators or your facilitators.
Facilitator Materials Only – We can provide you the facilitator and participant packages so you can teach the course yourself.
There are no reviews yet.