What Good Managers Must Do
Five Strategies Good Managers Take to Drive Performance
Studies show the personal actions of the leader are the most important factor in driving profits, employee retention, and the overall success of the organization. This seminar provides attendees with the latest leadership competencies to drive performance and boost your leadership skills.
[quote float=”right”]“Management is an 8 to 5 obligation, but leadership is a 24 hour-a-day responsibility.”
You will learn valuable strategies on how to reward, motivate, discipline, make accountable and coach people toward higher performance. You will earn confidence in your abilities to handle the toughest leadership challenges and lead your people to sustained high performance.
You will gain a comprehensive range of very practical and highly effective leadership tools and approaches that can be immediately implemented upon your return to work.
- Learn the five strategies good leaders take to drive performance
- Achieve measurable improvements in leadership performance
- Re-focus and improve your department or organization
- Learn how to manage and motivate staff to outstanding performance
- Acquire the skills and know-how to get the very best of every employee, and make a real difference in the effectiveness and productivity of your team
– Barbara Hampton, President SNET Real Estate
“Four hours of my time in your seminar has resulted in an 51% improvement of our revenues. Our teams work smart as well as hard and each member is having a lot more fun working together. You are the ‘Deal of the Century.”
– Dave Dibble, HR Director, Presidion Solutions
There are no reviews yet.